Sunday, July 12, 2020

Flowing


On a hot summer night with no wind, cool air flows down the mountain behind my house and into my back windows.  I can feel it flowing up the hallway into my room in the front of the house.  It is so gentle and so refreshing that I've begun to think of Love, whom we sometimes call God, flowing over me and around me and within me and out of me to others.  Love Who loves us flows over our entire sick earth, over our suffering country and over all of our people threatened by the virus.  Love Who loves us flows over and around and through everyone of us, flowing out to everyone we meet.  The love we receive from others is Love flowing out of them into us.  The flowing is so effortless that all we have to do is keep the windows open.

1 comment:

Dudley said...

Beautiful message