Monday, July 12, 2010

Mellow Monday

 

Since I have no shades or drapes on the many windows in my bedroom, the morning light usually wakes me. So much nicer than an alarm. This morning I awoke feeling especially mellow,and the morning itself seemed especially mellow. Windows were open and one bird in particular was sounding very happy. As I walked through the house I felt almost like I was floating. It was one of those times when everything seems exactly as it should and I find God in the order.
I found the words of a favorite hymn running through my head,
"My life flows on in endless song,
Above earth's lamentation.
I hear the real though far off hymn
That hails a new creation.
No storm can shake my inmost calm,
While to that Rock I'm clinging.
Since Love is Lord of heaven and earth,
How can I keep from singing?"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: