Sunday, January 25, 2009

Nature's Balance

 

This is a scene that caught my eye while I was following the snowmobile tracks a few days ago. I always have this feeling that if I go a little bit farther into the woods, up the hill, down the beach I'll get a better view. And that often happens as it did with this lovely combination of nature's subtle colors and different lines. I didn't even feel a need to crop the picture.
This same attitude drives me in other aspects of my life. I know that, if we add this one more thing, the whole will be better. If we do things in a new and different way, the result will be better. While I thoroughly enjoy the present moment, I feel sure that the future will be better. If I keep reading more and more about centering prayer, my prayer will get deeper and my relationship with God will be better, not neccesarily more exciting, just better.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: