Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Happy First Day of Spring!


I just went downstairs to take a picture of this, but my camera battery was dead.  I found this picture from many years ago.  This much snow has blown up against the door today, even though the snow beyond is not as deep.  I will trudge through it soon to go to the mailbox.
The prayers that I used this morning had this to say from Ecclesiastes 7:14: On a good day enjoy good things, and on an evil day consider this: Both the good day and the bad day God has made, so that no one may find the least fault with him."
And continuing down the same page:  "The people complained against God and against Moses."
"God, open our hearts to receive the season of spring with hope and reverence."
"May God awaken us to new life, encourage us in times of change, and renew us in love"

No comments: